About ACT Learning Center
- ACT Learning Center offers a complete range of technology and business skills training from basic desktop applications to complex business systems. We deliver training solutions to businesses and individuals looking to increase their productivity and improve their effectiveness. We offer very competitive pricing, state of the art facilities and flexible schedules to work around our client busy agenda.
- To provide affordable technology training that delivers measurable business results.
- We offer a wide range of IT solutions and services tailored to each specific client needs. Our main core services include, but are not limited to: Computer Training Solutions, Staffing Solutions, Consulting Solutions, Computer Lab Rentals and Outsourcing Services.
- We feature state of the art facilities; our staff holds the latest technology certifications from vendors like Microsoft, COMPTIA, ICDL, CISCO, ADOBE, ORACLE and MICROSOFT Training.
- At ACT Learning Center Consultants and Training Experts, we strive for excellence in fulfilling our promise of speed, quality and value.
- Our experience comes not only from a variety of projects that over the years we have planned, developed and implemented, but also from our highly qualified staff. Our clients benefit from a wealth of knowledge in different technology that our staff brings to them.
- We are committed to collaborate with our clients offering affordable technology services that can deliver measurable business results. With deep industry and business process expertise, professional resources and a proven track record, ACT Learning Center can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help clients improve their performance. Our full-service approach, extensive knowledge of the technology marketplace and experienced staff allows us to respond to your special needs and requirements promptly.
Why choose ACT for all your training needs?
- Over 98% ACT clients would recommend ACT to others.
- Over 70% of the new knowledge and skills learned at ACT is applied on the job within the first eight weeks.
- Over 55% of performance improvements on the job were directly attributable to the training as opposed to other factors.
- ACT training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio relative to the predicted increase in performance (tied to a standard salary classification).
- Over 98% of our clients utilize the knowledge and skills gained through ACT training in their job.
- Over 59% of ACT student’s state that the training received was critical to their job performance.
- ACT students spend over 44% of their time on the job using their new knowledge and skills gained through ACT training.
- Over 60% of the students surveyed say that ACT training had a significant impact on increasing quality.
With more courses at more times in more locations, ACT leads the way
- Traditional classroom learning methods continue to have tremendous value and appeal Through Classroom learning, instructors can alter their examples to fit the learner’s frame of reference, raise or lower their subject matter coverage to match learner knowledge bases and choose examples most likely to make sense to people sitting in the classroom.
The Classroom Learning Approach
- As the foundation of our Integrated Learning methodology, the classroom experience has become a more enriching, dynamic and valuable learning method for students. Classroom Learning students have their own networked environments, which enable instructors to manage hands-on lab demonstrations and exercises that mirror the professional environment. Additionally, Classroom Learning has been enhanced to include Web-based resources, such as tutorials and simulations, during and after class.
Classroom Learning Benefits for the Students:
- Hands-on instructor-led training provides immediate solutions tailored to help students fulfill real-world business projects. Access to the Student Collaboration Centers provides continuous classroom discussion and learning resources.
Classroom Learning Benefits for the Corporation:
- Employees acquire more skills, beyond those needed to pass exams, which help companies save time, money and gain a competitive edge. Pre-and post-assessments help monitor progress and gauge return on investment Certified classroom instructors are constantly tested and re-evaluated to ensure quality and delivery of training. Hundreds of desktop applications and technical training courses offered at hundreds of locations worldwide.
- On-Site Training is an excellent solution for organizations that have employees with the same training needs.
- Organizations can choose a single course for a small group or extensive training for the entire workforce.
- On-Site Training offers significant savings in a convenient and familiar location with an expert instructor leading the course.
One -To- One Training
- One of the excellent solutions for organizations and individuals that need to take courses in private sessions. Individuals can choose a single course or a group courses with an expert instructor leading the course.